Friday, November 21, 2008

Is it still losing when you feel you haven't?

Ok stupid question BUT.....this week I lost .4. We are talking 4 ounces but I still lost. I had one of the most stressful weeks this last week. I didn't do as much stress eating as I normally wouldv'e done I did however eat junk. Leftover Halloween candy, corn bread slathered with butter. One thing I did learn was that even though I did revert back to some of my old habits I'm learning to stop. Which I think is huge. One of the things I heard at a WW meeting was that you have to make this a life change because if you don't you will always be counting points. But if you make it a life style change then it is that a life style. I then don't have to always be obsessed I can just live. That sounds wonderful to me. Just living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it going, Trish?