Thursday, November 6, 2008

Small setback

Yesterday was my weigh in day. I've had to change my weigh in day again. I gained .8. I knew that due to the craziness of my life this last week I knew it was going to be up. i just can't seem to get motivated again. I feel the old me creeping up and just wanting to quit. I haven't been feeling well this last week and I know that this is contributing to my weight loss. I've had an allergic reaction to something and my eyes are all broke out. I look like a raccoon and they itch constantly. I'm miserable and it makes me feel awful. Excuses, Excuses I know. But life happens and right now I'm getting a huge dose of it. On top of not feeling well we've decided to start looking at buying a house. And of course just when we find a house we like the mortgage company we have been working with went under. Fun, Fun. The stress is just a wee bit more than I like. I know all the things I should be doing. Writing everything down, exercising. But all I want to do is have a big ooey gooey Cinnamon roll. See the old me rearing her ugly head.
Enough whining. I know what I need to do so I just need to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you Trish!! Don't give up! Give yourself credit, you have lost 27 pounds!!

Anonymous said...

I am not trying to lose any more weight but it is happening anyway! I am just as happy to go in and find that my weight is the same as the week before! How are you feeling, by the way?