Monday, November 3, 2008

27.7 total




I've been terrible about keeping my blog going. But in the last week I've been reevaluating things and realized I've let life get in the way of some things. So I'm committed to writing in my blog at least once maybe twice a week. Last week I lost another 2.2. I was actually surprised(as usual) for some reason I never think I do that well. But I've got to get back to writing everything down. Halloween was difficult with all the candy.


On Saturday we went and had professional pictures done. Which was huge for me and something we have never done. I was feeling so confidant until we got the proofs back. I loved them except for the muffin top I still have and in one picture the way I was standing it looks bigger and worse than I think it actually is. I say all this because I beat myself up so bad, I literally had a melt down of sorts. It took my hubby taking my before picture and holding it up to the pictures taken Saturday and pointing out the differences for me to realize that I have come along way. I guess I need to work on fixing some of the inside thought processes along with the outside. The picture above is one of the ones of me and my hubby. He is my biggest support group and I love him so much.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You go girl! I commit to writing in my blog once a week too!
Natalie S.