Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year New Me

This is the first year that my new year's resolution isn't to get on some kind of program to lose weight. This is because I'm already doing it:) I've been out of the loop and haven't been able to go to WW meeting in 2 weeks but I will be going this week. So I've challenged myself to do get "obsessed" again. Doing all the things that I know I need to do one of which is journaling. I'm also going to start getting busy and moving. I'm going to try different things to find what it is that I like to do. Because if you've followed my story at all you know I HATE working out. I also know that I won't go much further with weight loss if I don't move it move it. I received for Christmas a MP3 player so I don't have the excuse of no music while working out. I've thought of all kinds of excuses NO MORE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish! How are you doing?